Saturday, November 12, 2011

Reaching a Prostate Orgasm - Is Reaching a Prostate Orgasm Difficult?

Reaching prostate orgasm is not at all difficult. If you are geared with the proper knowledge and tools, it will not be a task at all. It will just be plain pleasure. There are certain preparations and restrictions you have to observe in order to do reach prostate orgasm in a safe manner.

One of the first humps that I have to deal with would be the idea of touching my own anus. I am not used to being stimulated in this part. Most of all, I am not comfortable about the idea of doing this. I can't quite point it out but it seems wrong. Well, that was my first perception. When I learned about the perks of prostate orgasm, everything changed.

Massager

Stimulating the prostate is not actually new. It has been used years and years ago, by the medical professionals like doctors. Patients whose lower torso have been paralyzed and paraplegics are the ones who receive the prostate stimulation. This is done in order to get sample semen from their body. Also, it is a way to cleanse the prostate from its contents.

Reaching a Prostate Orgasm - Is Reaching a Prostate Orgasm Difficult?

Another issue that convinced me about the significance of prostate orgasm is prostate cancer. When there are residues inside the prostate, this may actually lead to a serious prostate disease. Hence, it is important that men do prostate massage and reach prostate orgasm. The massage would be your tool to free your gland from the alkaline residues.

Once I understood how it could be beneficial to my health and love life, I began to do some activities that would allow me to be familiar with the sensations of prostate orgasm. The first thing that I did was to touch my bum. I explored my bottom and had myself familiar with the feelings. I did this for days, until my body no longer tense up when I touch my anus.

The next thing I did was to find out which position would not strain me while I am doing prostate massage on my own. I tried a squatting position, but after a few minutes I realized that my feet are quite strained. So, I tried standing beside a chair. I lifted my other feet to rest on the chair. I reached out in between my legs for my anus. This is a position that worked for me. You may try other too.

Now, if you are having a hard time reaching out for your anus or for finding your prostate spot within your rectum, you may get the help of your partner or a prostate massager. This prostate massager is made out of silicon. It is designed and engineered to help you reach prostate orgasm. So, if you are queasy with inserting your finger inside your anus, you may just use this.

Another tool that I found very helpful is lubricant. Even though I am not stressed out or tensed, the anus could be quite tensed. To lessen the tension in this part, I put some lubricant on my prostate massager as well as on my anus. You should also put a generous amount of lubrication on your finger, as this would make the penetration easier.

Before you put anything on your prostate massager, make sure that you have checked the manual. The massager you have bought might not be compatible with the lubricant you purchased. Most important would be for you to be very gentle. The rectum and the prostate spot are delicate areas. Hence, do not rush. Do not force penetration or prostate orgasm on the first try. Practice!

Reaching a Prostate Orgasm - Is Reaching a Prostate Orgasm Difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment